CACC Chinese School 2015 - 2016 |
Registration Information and Policies
- Amador Valley High School (1155 Santa Rita Rd., Pleasanton, CA 94566)
School Date and Time
- Sunday 9am - 12:50pm, from 08/30/2015 to 06/05/2016 excluding holidays (please check
2015 - 2016 School Calendar for detail)
- Click here to view the entire classes and schedules
- One family one account. No multiple families can share one account.
- Registration is offered online only.
- The first 2-week of registration is a Priority Period for existing students and CACC Executive members. After that, registration is open to everyone. Registration date will be posted on our website.
- There is a $30 nonrefundable registration fee for each family per school year.
- The balance should be paid in full within 14 DAYS of initial signup date or an unpaid registration will be canceled and the space will be released AUTOMATICLY. After school starts, the grace period for payment is 7 DAYS.
- The school reserves the right to change or cancel classes. Full refunds will be issued for such circumstances.
- Registration deadlines: High school classes - 09/02/2015; Chinese language classes (Preschool - 8th grade, Easy Learning classes) - last day of September; enrichment classes - last day of November.
- Currently we donít have waiting lists. You canít enroll when a class is full. However if there is a cancellation, a space will automatically be available for enrollment based on first come first in.
- by Credit Card: The balance can be paid by credit card online. A payment confirmation will be given at registration time.
- Or By Check: Make a check payable to CACC and bring it to school office within 14 days of initial signup date. A "Summary Form" from online registration should be submitted when you make the payment.
- Upon request, one free class trial can be granted per student per class. Observation permission can be obtained from the school office.
- A transfer request is only granted for the change from one class to another with same tuition.
- Before 12am on 09/15/2015, all the class transfers can be made (with the guideline defined above) online by student families without charge.
- After 09/15/2015, transfer requests need to be approved by school. A $20 processing fee will be charged per granted transfer.
Class Withdraw and Refund Policy
- Prior to 12am on 09/15/2015, student families may withdraw classes in their own CACC account. The cost of text book will be deducted from the total credit for applicable classes. Refund checks will be issued in October. The processing fee for refund is 5% of the final refund amount. No refund on and after 09/15/2015 (except for medical reasons).
To begin registration, click here now.