The CACC Chinese School will provide you with a best learning environment. It is you responsibility to keep your learning safe and enjoyable. Please read the guidelines carefully.
- Be responsible, honest, compassionate, respectful, and self disciplined.
- NO FOOD NO DRINK (except for water) in the classrooms, buildings and other indoor facilities. Please see the No Food or Drink Agreement on the next page for more details.
- Make every effort to attend each class on time.
- Raise your hand before asking question during the class.
- Obey the instructions provided by on-duty parents.
- Follow school safety rules and guidance.
- Keep school properties and equipments in place.
- Do not touch or use any tools/supplies in the classroom that belong to the Amador Valley High School (AVHS).
- Do not bring toys or trading cards to school.
- No running inside the building.
A first time violation of school guidelines may result in a verbal warning. Repeated violations of these guidelines can lead to an early termination of enrollment and future registration denial.