GUIDELINES FOR ROOM PARETNS AND CLASSROOM DUTY PARENTS
Amador Valley High School 1155 Santa Rita Road, Pleasanton, CA 94566
FOR ROOM PARENT(S):
- Act as a liaison between parents, teachers, and the School.
- Coordinate and maintain classroom duty schedule when necessary.
- Work with the teacher and parents to make the class enjoyable.
FOR CLASSROOM DUTY PARENT(S):
- Go to the classroom before the class starts.
- Sign in on the duty log sheet with the class teacher if applicable.
- Assist the teacher and enforce the classroom rules and maintain orders. In particular, make sure students take good care of the school properties and equipments, and keep them in its original place.
- Ensure NO FOOD and NO DRINK (except for water) inside classrooms, buildings, and indoor facilities.
- Make sure all non-duty parents leave the classroom when class is in session. All the parents in the classroom need to turn off their cell phones when class is in session.
- Work with the teacher on any other tasks required.
- When the class is over, work with the teacher and students to keep classroom clean and restore everything to its original position.